Wednesday, October 9, 2019

How objective/military is much the same as atmospheric

Today when I went to the bus stop, there was at the parking lot of the neighbouring house a red car on the road and two big men speaking Russian. One of them seemed like men from around here but the other one looked like Russian military or something of the kind. The question seemed to be: How a red car goes with the military? My answer is that if you are motivated to your work, also if it is in the army at times of war, if things are well for your work, your feel like saying "Great!", you feel positive, so it is much so that your positive feelings guide toward full health and things healthily in the world, to things well for your work, and negative are marks things being poorly for your work. See my paradise theory book for this http://2013paradise.blogspot.com/2017/08/basics-of-my-paradise-theory.html . But it means that you do not count as feelings laziness, comfort and things like that, at least not much but more like pay attention to what is the motivation for them: are tired, do you need a pause, do you need food, company or what is it?
Another answer is that objective perspective, also if it is military, like seeing the structures in a landscape, with proportions right, is much the same as an atmospheric view to living in that landscape. I tried to compose it, but I feel that I did not so well succeed. The moment wasn't good for composing, I more like felt unskilled.








No comments:

Post a Comment