Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Reaching for Harmony

It is quite early evening on the day Eurovision Song Contest in Israel begins, it is in tv starting klo22 but I have not yet decided if I watch it. I have the feeling that this year it could bring bad luck.
But anyway I tried to compose a melody, even a song about harmony in the society but it turned out to be just a too short piece.
I was thinking of something along the lines of "Live and let others live" http://finnishskills.blogspot.com/2012/10/live-and-let-others-live.html 


* * *

5th of July 2019   Another piece:




30th of June 2022   I have now lived for over a year in Espoo and walked to the near by shopping mall. On the way back there has a couple of times been quite many different kinds of individuals who seem to say they are from Eritrea in Africa and some of them seem to say they would like to have this melody (Reaching for a good future in the society) as their National song. But it is a very far away country, a very different climate and diffwrent culture: does it fit there or is it annoyingly foreign? I would guess that for a song from a so distant country a place in a valued songbook would be better suited. But of course the song is aimed to make the society a better place to live in, and to affect fairly for better in the wide world too. 

I might add here the text Easy quick school for animals E11. at my text Skills of Christmas gnomes learntalents.blogspot.com 

More than money, i would like to be left in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment