Sunday, April 28, 2019

Around May

I got my composing work for my long text about the seasons ready 17th April, just before Eastern. After that I haven't composed anything, but today evening I gave it a try because I feared I miught lose my skill in comoposing if I do not use them. It would be fine to learn to compose songs...

Now is Sunday 28th April, but the sun shines already so hot that when the sun shines in I need only a short-sleaved shirt and a long skirt. So I guess it is in a sense already a little  bit like the Finnish summer time for me, while the summer itself has tended to be too hot for me in my sunside apartment.
Today was a cool, quite cold day, but sunny. The grass is already mostly green and some trees have small leaves.

Kind of flat tune compared to the atmosphere of spring being far, but on the other hand all is not yet green and only some trees have small leaves and on others the leaves have just come out of the buds.
So I came to think that a real song ought to have fasv´cination like this is a superb thing and this! But then is such special moment only sometimes? Can it happen that such melodies do not teach the skill of having such happy life but only seeing someimes a glimpse of it? Should one compose things like walking in the evening and the scenery being fine, kind of meeting superb things in the ordinary life? But is then the atmosphere more flat, not offering so big relief from work etc? Should the subject be that I do not know all things but this fine atmosphere I want to teach to others?

I also came to think that if one cannot keep up suc fine things easily, can it temt to fake and then people are not happy anymore? Maybe they get stressed, agitated, lose some part of their moral if everyday life isnät such naturally at their skill level? So should one compose of the good moments, good atmosphere things f everyday life?

29th April 2019
Some trees have already small leaves, on others the leaf has come out of the bud but not yet opened. I do not know what the tree with white trunk with black fractures is called. It looks like the word "spruce" but dictionary says "birch". Anyway it has in the beginning beautiful atmospheric mouse ear formed leaves and now they have mostly opened to small leaves.


This is from the second tree and trees after that. The first one I looked at started from A and ended in H, while the rest seemed go opposite and leave a taste of more summer of spring like weather.

In April at the time when there isn't almost antging green except pines and lingonberry, does not fit well with songs that fascinate to go along, but when the grass is already green and trees have leaves and sun shines, that is a characteristic that songs ought to have. So I tried something in the direction, just from my memory though:
The second short note should have been in the same measure(?) as the three long notes following it.

I do not have forefigures except songs in the past years in the radio and in Youtube.com and in the songbooks especially, but the birds near by seem to be interested in the subject, so sometimes I learn from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment